Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

Can we take two seconds to talk about how insanely cold it is in Chicago right now? My skin burns just walking outside. I can’t handle the midwest. This is insanity. Anyway, before the bitter cold hit us, I was able to squeeze out another lookbook for you! I teamed up with Missguided+ to showcase some outfits from their amazing plus size line.

Missguided is a UK company with so many beautiful styles in both straight and plus sizes. I would HIGHLY recommend you size down, if you decided to order any of these looks. I actually needed to size down twice in some of them. Even though the fit was a little big for me, I was still super impressed by the quality. It’s seriously some of the best quality clothing I own now.

I’ll definitely be picking up some more items from Missguided+ soon and you have to check them out. Some of the items shown below aren’t available online right now, but there are a ton of similar prints/styles that I’m sure you’d love just as much. đŸ˜‰

Outfit #1

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

What I’m Wearing

Bodysuit//Missguided+
Tartan Skirt//Missguided+ (You might like this)
Suade Heels//Steve Madden

Outfit #2

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

What I’m Wearing

Dogtooth Crop Top//Missguided+
Dogtooth Skirt//Missguided+
Suade Heels//Steve Madden

Outfit #3

Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion] Winter Fashion in Missguided+ [Plus Size Fashion]

What I’m Wearing

Dress//Missguided+ (You might like this)
Suade Heels//Steve Madden

Check out my video lookbook featuring these three outfits!

Sharing is Caring! Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponShare on TumblrShare on Reddit

11 Comments

• Reply Nadia January 10, 2015 at 1:53 am

I am in LOVE with the onesie from the first outfit!!! I NEED IT!

• Reply Filipa Lourenço January 10, 2015 at 8:09 am

That first outfit is GORGEOUS! Loving the skirt, I had seen it before but don’t think I can pull it off
    Filipa Lourenço recently posted..Filipa wantsMy Profile

• Reply Chadeofchic January 10, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Nice Blog. Thanks for posting this. We are also in the same fields .

• Reply Fantastic Plaid | Fat Rabbit's Delight January 13, 2015 at 8:44 am

[…] You can see more of Sarah Rae Vargas at her blog Ravings by Rae. […]

• Reply Toya January 13, 2015 at 11:35 am

You look great!!! I really like these pieces, I was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about the fit. Would you say they run true to size or smaller/larger? Are you wearing shapewear with these outfits?

• Reply Lovely Links: 1/16/15 - Already Pretty | Where style meets body image January 16, 2015 at 6:21 am

[…] Rae shows us three stellar looks from Missguided, a UK company that stocks regular and plus sized on-trend […]

• Reply ali January 19, 2015 at 7:54 pm

These looks are all so lovely and you look stunning!

• Reply LJ February 10, 2015 at 10:58 am

Hi Sarah,

I love these looks! You are so cute! I’ve been considering ordering from Missguided for a while now and I see that you said these run large- do you mind if I ask what sizes you ended up with for the bodysuit and tartan skirt? Thanks!

• Reply Carol Walsh March 6, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Love all three outfits. I think I love the Tartan skirt because it reminds of my school uniform from elementary school.

• Reply Jay March 7, 2015 at 8:35 am

What sizes are you wearing in the dogtooth skirt, the body suit from the first outfit and the dress?